Sunday 20 May 2012

Sofia will speak for voiceless! Sofia is been appointed as Patron of PAWS-Mumbai

Sunday, 20 May 2012 
PRESS Release by
Nisha Kunju (Administrator & PRO : PAWS-Mumbai)


Sofia with My Sparrow Home No 169 
Adopted her
Actor, Model & Singer Sofia Hayat is been appointed as Patron of PAWS-Mumbai. I am an animal & environment lover and I take care of strays in my locality, since long time I am observing the work of PAWS-Mumbai, this young team of animal lovers and environment friends are really doing hard work to save our wildlife and its natural habitat said Sofia. Few days before I have adopted an artificial nest box called My Sparrow Home which I have fixed at my home and I am waiting for the guest to come to visit the nest box. As a consent citizen it’s our duty to save the beautiful species, we can save this bird in this summer heat by providing the water bowls, outside our home, balcony, garden or shop, it will help us to save many living creature.

We are happy to see Sofia’s love for animals so she have been appointed as Patron of PAWS-Mumbai, very soon Sofia will be seen taking active part in PAWS-Mumbai campaigns said Nisha Kunju, PRO of PAWS-Mumbai.



For more information & detail please call
Sunish Subramanian Kunju (Secretary : PAWS-Mumbai) on
PAWS-Mumbai helpline +91 9833480388 or Personal Cell +91 9892179542      

Actor, Model Singer Sofia Hayat appointed as Parton 
of Plant & Animals Welfare Society - Mumbai

No comments:

Post a Comment