Tuesday 20 December 2011

Model – Actress Natasha Sikka been appointed as brand ambassador for citizen movement by PAWS-Mumbai

Tuesday, December 20, 2011
PRESS Release by
Nisha Kunju (Administrator & PRO : PAWS-Mumbai)

It’s the time we citizen should
come together for the justice
of voiceless jailed animals in
zoo says 
Model – Actress
Natasha Sikka
FOR A CAUSE : Model – Actress Natasha Sikka stand-up to raise the voice for voiceless creature. Recently she was the part of Citizen Inspection Report Team of animal rights organization Plant & Animals Welfare Society – Mumbai (PAWS-Mumbai), who exposed the real pathetic condition of cage animals at Zoo’s of Mumbai & Delhi and launched a national wide movement called “We say NO to ZOO”. 

Natasha has been chosen as the brand ambassador of PAWS-Mumbai’s We say NO to Zoo & Save Jumbo campaign for the rights of caged animals at zoo as well as elephant who are been forced by their owner for begging and other commercial use without taking any care of their health. Very soon she will be seen shooting to promote the cause of justice to poor caged animals. 

Model – Actress Natasha Sikka at 
Delhi Zoo as part of  
Citizen Inspection Team 
She endorses animal rights vigorously and does active campaign for the protection of them. “Elephants and other animals are meant to be in the wild natural surroundings and not be inside any cage. They are born free in wild” quotes the striking natasha. We as a citizen from the land of Mahatma Gandhi who said ‘The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged the way its animals are treated”. 

When I first visited the Mumbai Zoo named Veermata Jijabai Bhosale Udyan, I was very surprise to see the very poor condition of animal, cruel caretaker, no natural habitat and later I the visited Delhi Zoo named National Zoological Park, I feel very bad to see these caged animals. 

I love sparrow, so I have adopted My Sparrow Home, an artificial nest designed to give home for this disappearing special but once it was very come, which I have fixed at home, even I request my friend to be the part of this noble cause said Natasha

Model – Actress Natasha Sikka with 
My Sparrow Home
So I written a letters with all necessary documents, photographs & even I have collected newspaper report. Which I have send to Smt. Jayanthi Natarajan : Minister of Environment & Forests (Govt. of India), Member Secretary : Central Zoo Authority and Deputy Inspector General (Wildlife). I hope my letter should open the eyes of authorities said Natasha. 

Citizen can be the part of our campaign We say NO to Zoo at www.facebook.com/wesaynotozoo and Save Jumbo at www.facebook.com/pawsmumbai as it’s the voice of common citizen for voiceless creature added natasha. 

Model – Actress Natasha Sikka letter send to
 Smt Jayanthi Natarajan : Minister of Environment & Forests (Govt. of India) 
 Central Zoo Authority and Deputy Inspector General (Wildlife) 


Poor condition of animals at Zoo's 
 For more information & detail please call
Sunish Subramanian Kunju (Secretary : PAWS-Mumbai) on
PAWS-Mumbai helpline +91 9833480388 or Personal Cell +91 9892179542 

No comments:

Post a Comment